Baby Goats Yoga Classes
Baby Goats Yoga Classes
Esham Family Farm began hosting Goat Yoga Classes in June of 2018. Our classes are offered on our farm with our beautiful friendly goats and their cuddly babies.
Classes are taught by experienced Yoga Instructors.
Baby Goat Yoga classes are either indoor or outdoor depending on the weather. During the hour class there will be goats free roaming in class with you. Baby goats climb on you in different poses throughout the class. Our heated indoor facility houses the classes with the goats when the weather doesn't permit us to be outside. Your Yoga will never be the same once you have tried Baby Goat Yoga!
Classes will be up to 13 people evenings and weekends. We offer group and private classes. We love to celebrate birthdays, wedding parties, retreats and more. Contact us for more information.
Drop-in classes are only $30.00 per person.
We highly recommend that you contact us ahead of time as we need to schedule our instructors to ensure they are available for class. You can contact us via Email, Text, Messenger on Facebook.
Registered classes are $25 per person.
Bring a friend with you and save $5 per person. We offer discounts for multiple class registrations. We also offer a punch card for additional discounts for our clients who want to practice Baby Goat Yoga with us on a regular basis. Book your class today!
* Wear comfortable cotton clothes - if we are indoor our barn temperature is approximately 55 degrees - if we are outdoor t-shirts are recommended as tank tops expose skin that can be scratched when goats are climbing on you.
* We suggest you wear long hair up as goats love to nibble on anything that dangles.
* We also suggest all jewelry be left at home. Earrings, necklaces and bracelets are all items that goats will want to nibble on.
* We provide mats - due to the unique environment we have mats you can use. You are welcome to bring yours but it will get dirty.
* Must have for this yoga class is a camera and friends!
* You are welcome to bring drinks but goats are curious about everything!
* We do have a place where you can change your clothes if your coming from work or are planning on going out afterwards.
* Any other questions feel free to contact us! We hope to see you soon!!
Our waiver is available on site to be reviewed and signed when you check in. If you desire a fast and easy check in please print review and sign before you check in for class. Minors under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign for them if they are not present at the class.
We have lots of fun in our Goat Yoga Classes but we need all participants to have a signed waiver on file for each year they are a Yogi here at Esham Family Farm. If a minor is coming to class without being accompanied by parent or guardian then the waiver must be printed and signed before coming to class. We have waivers available when you arrive , a PDF version can be emailed to you, or you can print it off at this link . Contact us and we can email it to you. Thank you!
We have two yoga studios. One indoor one outdoor. A beautiful day is a great day for outdoor yoga.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries, or to learn more about our baby goat yoga class schedules.
166 N Concord Rd, Albion, Michigan 49224, United States
Class - Friday: 6:00PM
Class - Saturday: 11:00AM
From Baby Goat Yoga to a CSA program and lots in between I will be sharing my experiences with you as I walk though my journey of small farm life.